AbleCommerce Integration Bridge - What's New
What’s New in Build 126.96.36.199
What’s New in Build 2.0.23.04
- AbleCommerce Integration installer is now compatible AbleCommerce Gold R5
- AbleCommerce Integration installer is now compatible with SQL 2012
- AbleCommerce Integration installer now includes a digitally signed certificate
- Resolved Bug on Inventory Manufacturer not synching on online products
- Resolved Bug on online payments vanished under VisionCore Invoice | Payments tab
- Resolved Bug on not updating item Instock online
- Resolved Bug on missing matrix optionchoices on AbleCommerce
- Resolved Bug on adding online user under admin account does not sync onto VisionCore
- Resolved Bug on deleting an item in VisionCore
- Resolved Bug on "There is no row at position 0 error message" when category was entered online
- Resolved Bug on "This record has been modified by another user" message displayed in VisionCore when saving an item
- Resolved Bug on unable to purchase an item online though the Inventory mode is set to Disabled
- Resolved Bug on "Unexpected row count" error message displayed when browsing users and orders online
- Resolved Bug on "Executing NonQuery" error message when integrating VisionCore and AbleCommerce Database.
What’s New in Build 2.0
- Added Mapping of VC Manufacturer Number to AC Manuf. Part No.
- Added Help Topics Menu on AC Service Icon
- Added VC to AC Synchronization of Product with Long Description
- Resolved Bug on Online Payments cascade on Invoice Payment tab wherein the issue is payment being vanished after converting the Order to Invoice.
- Resolved Bug on Order and Shipped Status online is not updating properly where status on AC is not changing after posting the associated Invoice of the online Order.
- Resolved Bug on Delete AbleCommerce Order when deleting VisionCore Orders option from Stores form is not working.
- Resolved Bug on Sales Quote should not be synchronized in AC Order.
- Resolved Bug on Online customer should have the default Sales Tax Code when populating to VisionCore.
- Resolved Bug on VC specs tab is not updating wherein changes on the specs tab of Inventory item should cascade on AC.
- Resolved Bug on Initializing ACService is freezing up.
- Resolved Bug on Other Transfer Interval Type should be disabled if there is already selected one and Day of Synchronization field is disabled when Transfer Interval Type is not Weekly.
- Resolved Bug on Created online order should be linked to Anonymous user if the customer choose the Anonymous checkout.
- Changed intVCCategoryID in ac_Categories table should be removed.
- Resolved Resolved Bug on Gift Wrap in AC Integration does not sync
What’s New in Build 1.27
- Added Completely rewrote the AbleCommerce Integration Bridge using Web Services. This service runs in the background and is much more reliable than the original integration.
- Added Latest AbleCommerce Integration Bridge is now compatible in AbleCommerce Build 7.0.4.
- Added Set the synchronization intervals by minutes or hours and specific the day and time of the week.
- Added The VisionCore Server and AbleCommerce Server can now be on 2 different servers connected over the Internet since data transfer is done through web services.
- Added Included a detailed Audit Log.
- Added Set the number of records per batch.
- Added The user can control all inventory fields in AbleCommerce through VisionCore.
What’s New in Build 1.26
- Added Latest AbleCommerce Integration Bridge is now compatible in AbleCommerce Build 7.0.3
- Added a Kit feature in AbleCommerce Order.
- Added Specs tab in Matrix Wizard for displaying of matrix product's description in AbleCommerce page.
- Added a validation in creating Customer/Prospect with duplicate emails in VisionCore.
- Modified StrType field length for matrixinventorytype trigger from 10 to 100 nvarchar.
- Removed Html tags(header and body) in Inventory Specs tab.
- Set IsApproved field in AbleCommmerce ac_users to '1' where strclass is equal to 'Prospect", '0' if strclass is equal to Customer.
What’s New in Build 1.19
- Added a two way Inventory data synchronization feature.
- Added Show on AbleCommerce checkbox in the Inventory Matrix Wizard and Inventory Matrix Item forms.
- Mapped Last Cost field in VisionCore to the Cost of Goods in AbleCommerce.
- Mapped Maximum Order Quantity to Max Quantity field in AbleCommerce.
- Updated the Integration Utility.
What’s New in Build 1.15
- Added support for the Delete AbleCommerce Orders when deleting VisionCore Orders option in the Add-Ons Preferences form in VisionCore.
- Mapped Inventory Item Number field in VisionCore to the Product SKU field in AbleCommerce.
- Mapped Inventory Item Description field in VisionCore to the Product Name field in AbleCommerce.
- Mapped Inventory Item PO Description field in VisionCore to the Product Summary field in AbleCommerce.
- Mapped Tax Code (Sales) in VisionCore to Tax Rules in AbleCommerce.
What’s New in Build 1.13
- AbleCommerce Options are now unique for each Product though Options of different products can have the same name (e.g. Pillowcase Size is distinct from Bed Sheet Size).
- Option Choices are now distinct for each product (e.g. Pillowcase can have S, M, L sizes but cannot have King and Queen sizes like Bed Sheet).
- Added support for Matrix Items having Sequential Item Numbering.
- Added feature where created Order in VisionCore will now reflect in AbleCommerce.
- Added feature where created Quote in VisionCore will now reflect as Order in AbleCommerce.
- Added feature where Customer in VisionCore will now reflect as user group in AbleCommerce to cater Customer - Specific (Special) Pricing of VisionCore.